The ideal drill to help you succeed with a whole range of DIY jobs, from drilling into block work to driving screws into wood, whatever the task, the Black & Decker KR604CRESK will get it done, and most refreshingly of all, the price tag is almost too good to be true.
With a powerful 600 Watt motor and mains connection you’re guarenteed non stop power for as long as you require. So as long as you don’t need to drill in places out of the way of a mains power supply this is the perfect choice.
As a drill ideally suited to amateur users, there are a whole host of features on offer here to make the business of getting up and running with the drill as effortless as possible. A keyless chuck gets rid of the need for fiddling around with a chuck key that is hard to use and could get lost, and a two finger trigger enables you to keep the drill under power even if one hand gets tired. Better still you can look the trigger into the on position for maximum comfort when using the drill for a long period of time.
- Excellent value, highly versatile tool
- User comfort well considered, with simple and easy to use controls
- Reverse brush system ensures consistent performance even when motor is set in reverse
- Corded, therefore restricted on where the drill can be used
- Some users have complained about the chuck and spindle mechanisms have been known to break after some vigorous use. This is perhaps a reminder that this is a tool for occasional/non professional scale use, and thus it shouldn’t be treated as such
We think this is the ideal starter hammer drill, with a powerful hammer mechanism to cope with masonry, and the ability to switch to conventional drilling mode for other applications, who could as for more? Of course make no mistake, this isn’t a professional grade tool, and the price tag is a direct reflection of this. There have undeniably been a few casualties on record of users who have pushed this drill beyond it’s limits, so if you have an entire house to build, or are a professional tradesman this probably isn’t going to be the right drill for you>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<